Are you or a loved one struggling with a dual diagnosis in Lake Forest, CA? At 12 South Recovery, we understand that the journey to recovery can be challenging. That’s why we’re here to provide you with evidence-based treatment approaches that have been proven effective in helping individuals overcome dual diagnosis conditions. In this blog, we’ll dive into what evidence-based treatment means, our various approaches, and how they can pave the way to lasting recovery.
Understanding Evidence-Based Treatment
When you or someone you care about is dealing with a dual diagnosis, seeking evidence-based treatment is essential. But what exactly does this term mean?
Evidence-Based Treatment (EBT) refers to therapeutic interventions and approaches that are supported by scientific research and proven to be effective in treating specific conditions. At 12 South Recovery, we believe in offering our clients the highest standard of care by utilizing these evidence-based approaches.
Our Comprehensive Range of Evidence-Based Approaches
At 12 South Recovery, we take a personalized approach to dual diagnosis treatment. Our experienced team of professionals tailors treatment plans to meet your unique needs. Here are some of the evidence-based treatment approaches we use:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT helps individuals identify and change negative thought patterns and behaviors that contribute to their dual diagnosis.
- Dialectical-Behavioral Therapy (DBT): DBT combines cognitive-behavioral techniques with mindfulness and acceptance strategies to improve emotional regulation.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI): MI enhances motivation to change harmful behaviors by exploring and resolving ambivalence.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): MAT involves using FDA-approved medications to manage substance use disorders and mental health conditions.
- Individual and Group Therapy: Our therapy sessions provide a safe space for clients to discuss their challenges, share experiences, and learn from one another.
- Holistic Approaches: We incorporate holistic therapies like yoga, meditation, and nutrition counseling to promote overall well-being.
Benefits of Evidence-Based Treatment
Choosing evidence-based treatment at 12 South Recovery offers several advantages, including:
- Proven Effectiveness: EBT has a track record of success in helping individuals achieve lasting recovery.
- Customized Care: Treatment plans are tailored to your specific dual diagnosis needs.
- Professional Guidance: Our experienced staff ensures you receive the highest level of care.
- Long-Term Recovery: EBT equips you with essential skills to maintain sobriety and mental wellness.
- Improved Quality of Life: Achieving recovery means a brighter, healthier future for you or your loved one.
Take the First Step Toward Recovery Today
Don’t let a dual diagnosis hold you back any longer. At 12 South Recovery, we’re committed to helping you or your loved one break free from the grip of addiction and mental health challenges. Take the first step towards recovery by contacting us today. Your journey to lasting wellness starts here.
Dual diagnosis refers to the co-occurrence of a substance use disorder and a mental health disorder. It differs from a single diagnosis where an individual only experiences one of these conditions.
Evidence-based treatment is suitable for individuals seeking proven and effective therapies for dual diagnosis conditions. Our experienced professionals will assess your needs during the intake process to determine the most appropriate treatment plan for you.
Yes, your treatment plan will be personalized to address your unique needs, and you’ll have input into which evidence-based treatments are included in your plan.
The duration of treatment varies from person to person. It depends on the severity of your dual diagnosis and your progress in treatment. Our team will work with you to develop a timeline that suits your recovery journey.
Yes, we accept a variety of insurance plans to make evidence-based treatment accessible to as many individuals as possible. Please reach out to us for specific insurance inquiries and verification.